The health check to Canada is a mandatory procedure in the application process for Canadian immigration. You should prepare your application carefully and note the characteristics and conditions of medical examination to make the settlement of the settlement application go smoothly. This article will provide you with the most necessary notes.
Purpose and process of medical examination to go to Canada
Health check for what?
To ensure that immigrants are in good health for temporary or permanent residence in Canada, you must undergo a medical examination. If you do not meet the health standards, you will be refused immigration.
The process of medical examination to go to Canada
The medical examination process includes the following steps:
- Prepare documents including ID documents (passport, ID card, ...), medical report or medical test (if any), medical examination form, and 4 passport-sized photos taken within the last 6 months here if your doctor is not using eMedical.
- Make an appointment and confirm a medical appointment, and clearly state the purpose of the medical examination to Canada to go smoothly.
- Go to the clinic to conduct a health check: general examination, physical examination, blood test, urine test, X-ray, examination and necessary vaccinations.
- Wait about 1 -4 weeks for the health clinic to send you a confirmation and send the results to the consulate.
Make sure to follow the medical examination process to go to Canada to be eligible for Canadian immigration.
Notes on health check
When you have a medical examination to immigrate to Canada, you should pay attention to:
The diseases that affect the visa application below
- Polio, plague, smallpox, hepatitis B, influenza A/H5N1
- Dengue fever, Ebola
- Cholera, a severe respiratory infection caused by a virus
- HIV AIDS
- Influenza, pertussis, rabies, tuberculosis, encephalitis, diphtheria
- Mumps, live dysentery, swine streptococcal disease in humans, spirochetes of diarrhea
- Malaria, rash
- Measles, Hand Foot and Mouth, Chickenpox, Tetanus
- Rubella, meningitis, hepatitis
- Syphilis, gonorrhea, trachoma
- Leprosy, a disease caused by a fungus or a virus
- Tapeworms, intestinal flukes, liver flukes, lung flukes
- Pustular dermatitis, pharyngitis, stomatitis, heart inflammation, enteritis
If during the medical examination of immigration, Canada, you are found to be infected with the above diseases, the possibility of visa rejection is very high, many cases have to stay in Vietnam for treatment to be completely cured before being considered for further approval. .
Prestigious place for medical examination to go to Canada
To undergo a medical examination to immigrate to Canada, you should go to one of the two International Organization for Migration (IOM) facilities designated by Immigration and Citizenship Canada.
International Organization for Migration (IOM) in Hanoi
Address: 23rd Floor, Keangnam Hanoi Landmark Building, Pham Hung, Me Tri, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi.
Contact phone: (84-24) 3736 6258
International Organization for Migration (IOM) in Ho Chi Minh
Address: 1b Pham Ngoc Thach, Ben Nghe, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Contact phone: 028 3822 2057
How long does it take to get a Canadian visa after a medical examination?
There is no exact result to know how long it will take to get a visa for Canada after completing the medical examination, but after completing the examination, the health clinic will notify you of the results and send the results directly to the consulate within 1 week to 4 weeks from the physical examination.